Hoppa direkt till innehållet

Building permit

Whether you wish to build a new house or rebuild your current, you shall, in most cases apply for a building permit from the department of planning/building and environment.

You generally need to apply for a building permit when you:

  • Construct a new building, rebuild or move an existing building to another locatition
  • For example, change the appearance or use of a building
  • Build a conservatory or patio
  • Put up fences or walls
  • Install a fireplace

If you wish to apply for a building permit, land permit, demolition permit or notification of construction you can use our e-services via the link below.